electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Vizio L32 tv power supply problem
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think its the processor that has the prblem with my L32, the remote pin does not goes high when i press the power switch, but the 5volt is present and the orange led lights on. Any help from you will be much appreciated. Tnx.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sell more Vizio TV Service manuals than all other products. They are my top sellers.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
ARC9888

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: power board fuse Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can buy the fuse for the power board of Vizio L32 LCD tv?
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think it just may help if you posted exactly what kind of fuse it is?
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: power board fuse Reply with quote

ARC9888 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can buy the fuse for the power board of Vizio L32 LCD tv?

Value should be list right by it.
arc9888

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: fuse same as yeomp's Reply with quote

yeomp said:
I just opened up a Vizio L32 LCD tv to fix the power supply. The fuse was blown and so I replaced it. Now, I get a 5.1v output of v1 but v2 and v3 are both dead. Also it looks like the heat-sink is hot, it is reading the same 5.1 volts from output ground.

I have the same issue that the fuse of Vizio L32 power supply board was blown. I would like to ask "yeomp" or anyone who know where to get this fuse. Since "yeomp" just replace it by himself, he should know where to. The fuse was like a small short cylinder with two leads and marked with T4.0A 250V.

Best wishes
cwoods98

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Vizio Parts Reply with quote

Vance Baldwin Electronics is the distributor for Vizio TV parts
jophisd

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Vizio L32 Reply with quote

I just got a Vizio L32. It is in good condition, but wont turn on. When I plug it in there is nothing that happens. No lights. Nothing when I press the power button. Do I need to replace the power supply board? If so could you give me a link of where to buy it?
Thanks,

Joe
Don G.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:14 am    Post subject: L32HDTV10A Reply with quote

I have a Vizio L32HDYV10A with a bad power board. Does anyone know what IC901 is? Mine is burnt so much I cannot read the chip to find a replacement.
Don G.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 am    Post subject: L32HDTV10A Reply with quote

Does anyone have a schematic of the power board for a Vizio L32HDTV10A?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия