electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Power supply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigaz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Power supply Reply with quote

I need help about Power supply it generate 5V 12V 3.3V ...
when it not connected to mother board but when connected the LED of PC still flashing the PS model is HP-P2507FWP for Dell gx270
gilloz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: PSU Reply with quote

I am assuming that your PC does not go into the boot-up sequence when you switch it ON, is that right? You could try disconnecting all but the essential items and see if you still have the same problem. Keep items like the primary HDD, video card(if not integrated) and memory. Disconnect sound card(if not integrated), removable drives(DVD,CD,Floppy), speakers and modem.
robin_bga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: PSU Reply with quote

gilloz wrote:
I am assuming that your PC does not go into the boot-up sequence when you switch it ON, is that right? You could try disconnecting all but the essential items and see if you still have the same problem. Keep items like the primary HDD, video card(if not integrated) and memory. Disconnect sound card(if not integrated), removable drives(DVD,CD,Floppy), speakers and modem.

I agree with GILLOZ's assumption, i have delt with DELL more often and they have the problem and the best u can do for it is to order the same PSU, i create a reverse electric current the shorts the main FET TRANSISTOR and the GROUND, usually called a LEAKAGE, it can raise upto 5/6 volts that is alot of voltage, in Uganda we have a problem of spare parts, so i discover that i can disconnect the Ground and that FET the connect a HIGH RESISTANCE RESISTOR of atleast 20/30mega ohms, and it works fine. for yo can u can't count on that so try and order a new PSU, its u be the same or slightly higher.
Pliz let us know of yo progress.

Wish u luck Robin
robin_bga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: PSU Reply with quote

gilloz wrote:

I agree with GILLOZ's assumption, i have delt with DELL more often and they have that problem and the best u can do for it is to order the same PSU, they create a reverse electric current the shorts the main FET TRANSISTOR and the GROUND, usually called a LEAKAGE, it can raise upto 5/6 volts that is alot of voltage, in Uganda we have a problem of spare parts, so i discover that i can disconnect the Ground and that FET the connect a HIGH RESISTANCE RESISTOR of atleast 20/30mega ohms, and it works fine. for yo can u can't count on that so try and order a new PSU, its u be the same or slightly higher.
Pliz let us know of yo progress.

Wish u luck Robin
reytan_58

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: monitor Reply with quote

plzz help me!!! Sad my problem is no B+.hitachi 17" pc-dc3576 model.thnx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия