electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
marantz 2325

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
calman46

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: marantz 2325 Reply with quote

I'm having trouble finding the problem on the power amp board of my 2325. I am getting to high voltage on the H701 , H702 transistors. I have changed them out with good ones no go.The relay clicks but the voltages are off I also get 60v where it should be 0v I have the schematic I can send if you want to take a crack at this . I have one side that works so I am now comparing but it seems to be at the H701, H702 and H703 . Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия