electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Free Harman Kardon Service Manuals
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJBlue

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:37 am    Post subject: Harman Kardon Service Tech Sheets Reply with quote

Hi, I am in desperate need of your help. I could use whatever data you can send me on regarding the Harman/Kardon AVR110. Please send it to [email protected]. If there's ever anyway I can return the favor please let me know...

Hope to hear from you

Sincerely,

Matthew
Def

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: AVR3000 remote control sm Reply with quote

Hello, I have h/k AVR3000 and I think the remote control should be cleaned inside. Problem is, that I dont know how to open the remote.

Could you send me a sm for that remote (of AVR3000, EzSet)? Or if you dont have that, maybe the AVR3000 sm would do the trick... Please, I'd be very much delighted!

I think the volume ctrl buttons are not clean anymore, as they dont work as well as other buttons on the remote, and I have to press quite hard to get it work...

My email is def(at)nic.fi

cheers!
- Oscar form Finland
totoff1

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:09 pm    Post subject: schematic for HARMAN KARDON HK 3000 Reply with quote

Hello, I have h/k AVR3000 . Could you send me a schematic for HARMAN KARDON HK 3000 ?

My email is totoff1(at)hotmail.com
Thanks a lot.

Christophe
Ab@ce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: AKAI AA-V205 Remote control Reply with quote

[quote="Def"]Hello, I have AKAI AA-V 205 and I don`t have remote control. Original remote control is RCA 905 but i don`t have, please tell me witch remote control to use for this receiver or universal remote control. I tray with some universal remote control but it`s not worked.
sd256

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Free Harman Kardon Service Manuals Reply with quote

romberna wrote:
Hello,

I have many Harman Kardon Schematics, that I could send you absolutely for free.

Only one condition: ask just one (1) schematic per member, or I cannot help all of you.

Ciao

Romano

Thank you for your offer. It´s nice find people that give his help.
I have a avr-1550 and a dvd-21.
If you need the service manual for panasonic tz3 camera, I can send you.
Thank you.
KNYX2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Harman Kardon AVR-320 Reply with quote

I need schematics for HK AVR 320 Receiver.

I have a memory failure and a output transistor failure. I need part numbers and how to fix it.

Thanks.
chadaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: AVR85 Reply with quote

Hey man, I could use the SM for the AVR85. Thanks alot, these days it gets harder and harder to repair our own equipment its usually its a almost free component that fails. Well thanks again for contributing to the all but forgotten cause!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I have h/k AVR240 .Could you send me a schematic for this HARMAN KARDON?

My email: [email protected]

Thanks a lot Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have the service manual for Harman Kardon avr330 ?
It would help me a lot

Roger
Ab@ce

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: AKAI AA-V205 Remote control Reply with quote

[quote="Ab@ce"][quote="Def"]Hello, I have AKAI AA-V 205 and I don`t have remote control. Original remote control is RCA 905 but i don`t have, please tell me witch remote control to use for this receiver or universal remote control. I tray with some universal remote control but it`s not worked. Please meil me on [email protected]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия