electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SAMSUNG WS-28V53N.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: SAMSUNG WS-28V53N. Reply with quote

HI ALL, I HAVE THIS SAMSUNG WS-28V53N WHICH HAS A PINK TINT TO THE PICTURE. I HAVE TESTED THE TUBE WITH A METER AND IT SHOWS TO BE OK. I HAVE SWAPPED THE RGB AMPLIFIERS ROUND ON THE TUBE BASE WHICH MADE NO DIFFRENCE, SO THIS MUST MEEN THE FAULT IS IN PROCCESSING?? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS OR HAVE A CIRCUIT DIAGRAM FOR IT OR ABLE TO POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION???? THANKS, JON.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it a degaussing problem?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi minnie, no its not a degaussing fault, the whole screen is pink, looks like the tube but that is tested ok, so it must be in the processing stage, any diagrams out there??
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your 3 transistors on the crt board to see if they all have about the same voltages on the base, collector, and emitter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия