electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H3liax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead... Reply with quote

Sad

My Toshiba TV type 21V27DE when I switch on the green LED not blinking ( just the red LED ) and appear a white signal at the horizontal screen...
What should I do ???

Many thanks
email : [email protected]
H3liax

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead... Reply with quote

H3liax wrote:
Sad

My Toshiba TV type 21V27DE when I switch on the green LED not blinking ( just the red LED ) and appear a white signal at the horizontal screen...
What should I do ???

Many thanks

Last night I'd try to change :
1. Q301 ( TA8403K )
2. Q404 ( D2499 )

For a hile it's comes normal but in the morning won't normaly just stay at STANBAY position whit LED RED apears....

Sad Sad Sad
H3liax

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead... Reply with quote

H3liax wrote:
H3liax wrote:
Sad

What should I do ???

Many thanks

1. Q301 ( TA8403K )
2. Q404 ( D2499 )

For a hile it's comes normal but in the morning won't normaly just stay at STANBAY position whit LED RED apears....

Sad Sad Sad

Hii...... right Know I Knew ......
I'd try to Replace the Q301 (Ic:TA8403K) , Q404(2SD2499)
I'd olso Replace a burn resistor R471(27R/0.5W).........when I try switch on the FUSE F470(800mA/Fast) Blown,so I replace whit 1A/Fast fuse.

Cool Laughing Very Happy Wink

Many thanks for my friend Tantan at Maintenece your so kind for me..... Rolling Eyes Laughing

Thank's for the author..... Rolling Eyes Wink

by the way at the lower there's a code what must fill correct.....the code not look's clear enought.... Shocked
so I must had to try to to try .....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead... Reply with quote

H3liax wrote:
H3liax wrote:
H3liax wrote:
Sad

What should I do ???

Many thanks

1. Q301 ( TA8403K )
2. Q404 ( D2499 )

Sad Sad Sad

I'd olso Replace a burn resistor R471(27R/0.5W).........when I try switch on the FUSE F470(800mA/Fast) Blown,so I replace whit 1A/Fast fuse.

Many thanks for my friend Tantan at Maintenece your so kind for me..... Rolling Eyes Laughing

by the way at the lower there's a code what must fill correct.....the code not look's clear enought.... Shocked

Sad
Right know my TV dead agains......
It's same problem ????
H3liax

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: HELP>>>Toshiba 21V27DE Bomba Dead... Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
H3liax wrote:
H3liax wrote:
H3liax wrote:
Sad

What should I do ???

Many thanks

1. Q301 ( TA8403K )
2. Q404 ( D2499 )

Sad Sad Sad

Sad
Right know my TV dead agains......
It's same problem ????

Rolling Eyes
Wink
Today I'd try to fixup my tv by my selft...
This is the record :
TV Model : Toshiba Bomba Flat type 21V27DE Chasis : MCL-437F
TV problem : Stuck in standbay mode,Fuse F470 (800mA) Blown even I try replace whit the new one 'n to switch on the tv.
After I'd try to change the Q404(2SD2499) and Q301(ic:TA8403K) and the Fuse F470 whit 1A ,the TV can be to sw on for about 1 hour,I try to sw off (standbay mode),Iswitch on again after about 5-10 minute in standbay mode.The TV wont come on again.... Sad Question
Idea Idea Exclamation
1. I try to read all the documentation what I got at this site about the Toshiba TV,all of them I guess.... Wink
and then
2. I try to Replace just The Q404(2SD2499) and offcurse the fuse F470 whit 1A/slow,C320(33uF/160V)
3. Resoldering T862(P/N : TPW3452AEA4BC) look like a transformer HV.
resoldering C444,C440,D444,L883,L885,R101,G472,R890,Z801(chip ic :H1C106),Q840(Ic:L78MR05),L441,R899(8MR),G402,R475(10R).

Smile Very Happy Wink
untill I send this the TV still can to turn ON.....

Razz Smile Very Happy

many thank's for all of u ....
I still need thee schematic for free ???? Question
darialjr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:01 am    Post subject: Toshiba 2050RE Reply with quote

I Have 2050RE model Toshiba Tv it has no RF signal. Is it the tuner was defected. an use other model of tuners?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия