electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Jvc AV 56 WP 74 no left or right movement with the red conve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowking_141

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Jvc AV 56 WP 74 no left or right movement with the red conve Reply with quote

I replaced the IC's see earlier post here
[url]http://forum.eserviceinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=23014&highlight=jvc [/url]
This did fix my first problem however after the snap crackle pop of one of the resisters going to ____( witch has been replaced ). I cant move the lines in the RED grid left or right but I can move them up and down. The picher doesn't look bad now because I just moved the green and blue to the red. But I would like it to be right so what do you think I fried now? May be the new IC's is all that I can think of.

Thank Ray
cory

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope you did not use cheap aftermarket ics.if so replace again with originals and also check all resistors.especially off red convergence yoke plug.as long as you didnt go into service mode and mess with settings you should be fine.and dont forget heatsinc compound on back of ics.stk392-110.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия