electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
How make work the remote control for Dodge Caravan 96

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gest

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: How make work the remote control for Dodge Caravan 96 Reply with quote

Hi Gest, thank you for you help. I still have some problem, the program switch btween those remotes, never abuth remote get programred, just one those. In my informatio I have: To active the programming mode I have to: a) Using the programmed remote control, holding UNLOCK button and after 4 seconds press PANIC boutton en release bouth at same time and the accoustic signal is emitted, now the programming mode is actived, then I press any button on no programmed control to be programmed, then this control get programmed and the other programmed contorol missed program. I need the programmed control whith me to reprogram others controls. How can I move the remote that does work well out of the way while you program the other one that doean't work, because when you do one it does the other at the same.

I have an other questio: I heve other Dodge caravan 2000 and it have any remote, then I bouht one new control to it. How can I programming this control if I don't have one programmed remote for this Van?

I'm sorry Gest for lot of questions, but if you can help me please. Thank you
yoz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to come on with my user name because you cannot put a site on it.

try this link i think it mite be helpful:

http://autorepair.about.com/library/a/1i/bl083i.htm

let me know how you get on with it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия