electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
neovia SL-42vk10 parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: neovia SL-42vk10 parts Reply with quote

hi again,
i need to know if LG manufactured parts for neovia SL-42VK10. my tv would not come on but the on led would flash. i asked for diagnostic and qoute/price but i did not agree to have it repaired. they said it was the defective power board but the price was too expensive to repair. i decided to to the job myself as i deal with electronics at the local hospital. they returned a tv that is not mine, exactly the same casing but all internal parts are LG and the internal serial number does not match my casing serial number. the sliding logo has been stuck with silicone. ive checked the internal serial number that is PDP42V5 and found that this model is a clone (external). they are in for a fight now .
i need advice and help
thanks kenneth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия