electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Extracting the pre-recorded message off a DECT phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sevenman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Extracting the pre-recorded message off a DECT phone Reply with quote

My Mum has a Philips DECT 2151/07 Digital Cordless Phone. I am desparate to extract and save the pre-recorded message. Can anyone suggest an electronic way of doing this ? All the helpdesk guy at Philips could suggest was to playback the message and record it on a dictaphone !

Surely there must be a more elegant way ? After all the message must be stored electronically in the phone. Using a dictaphone will degrade the recording quality.

The reason is my Dad has just died suddenly and the message is the only voice recording of him my Mum has.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Angus
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия