electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
JVC AV-56WP74 projection HDTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pdlcstll

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: JVC AV-56WP74 projection HDTV Reply with quote

Can anyone help me with a convergence problem. I can adjust my red horizonatal convergence but the vertical will not. Has any one experianced this same or simular issue with the JVC AV-56WP74 Projection HDTV?
minnie

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace convergence IC's, STK392-110's, check all resistors around them.
snowking_141

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know how it works for you.

I replaced my IC's because the red horizontal was all wavy. It fixed that but I had already mess with to much that I shouldn't have and when I tried fixing that I heard a pop and lost control of the vertical on the red I did find a bad resistor so I changed them all. I still can't adjust the vertical. So I guess if the IC's work for you I will buy more.
minnie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

snowking_141 wrote:
Let me know how it works for you.

I replaced my IC's because the red horizontal was all wavy. It fixed that but I had already mess with to much that I shouldn't have and when I tried fixing that I heard a pop and lost control of the vertical on the red I did find a bad resistor so I changed them all. I still can't adjust the vertical. So I guess if the IC's work for you I will buy more.

PM me. Here's what I PM'd him:

"IC 804 & 805. Check R842 2.2 ohm 1 watt, and R846 1.5 ohm 1 watt. R842 is for the red horizontal adjust and R846 is for red vertical adjustment. STK392-110's come in it I put in STK392-180's, 11 watt vs 18 watts. These seem to puke after about 2 1/2 years. The board should be mounted behind the speaker grill and cover. Let me know."

I have never had a JVC kick my arse. I'll repost convergence IC guides again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия