electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
dvdr 1000

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: dvdr 1000 Reply with quote

hi everybody, i have a dvdr1000 from Philips and i receive a AB FFD0E6 error code when I plug in the aplianece, then the recorder is blocked , can sombody tell me what the erroe mean? or if sombody have the service manual Sad

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very familiar with that dreaded error code.(see them come in for repair all the time) Wink
ABFFxxx does not have any specific meaning; it only indicates that the machine had trouble with a software code. There has been a number of software upgrades that supposedly address that, but I've never had any luck.

Now if the word "Blocked" appears on the display, you definitley have a problem with DVDM assembly. There is a good chance that you may also have problem with the digital pcb on top of that----Not bad units when working, but they can turn in to real pain & be much cheaper to replace than repair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: dvdr 1000 Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
hi everybody, i have a dvdr1000 from Philips and i receive a AB FFD0E6 error code when I plug in the aplianece, then the recorder is blocked , can sombody tell me what the erroe mean? or if sombody have the service manual Sad

Hello ..I have the same error in my dvdr1500. Could you fix it?
If so, can you help me to fix mine?
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия