electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
hp pavilion v70s blacking out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_a_sc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: hp pavilion v70s blacking out Reply with quote

I have an hp pavilion v70s monitor that keeps blacking out after I turn it on for a while. If I turn it off for a while then turn it back on it will work for a few minutes then black out again. When it blacks out I get a sharp line down the middle real quick. Any help would be appreciated. Laughing
AE4TR

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: hp pavilion v70s blacking out Reply with quote

rob_a_sc wrote:
I have an hp pavilion v70s monitor that keeps blacking out after I turn it on for a while. If I turn it off for a while then turn it back on it will work for a few minutes then black out again. When it blacks out I get a sharp line down the middle real quick. Any help would be appreciated. Laughing

Arrow I have an identical monitor that does the same thing. I have been unsuccessful in finding a manual for it. Help..wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: monitor repair Reply with quote

hey I got the same monitor and I am currently tryin to find the manual for it to see if its something that can be fixed
I have the same problem with mine
actually I work at a computer repair shop and someone brought in the exact same monitor that has the same problem and I was unsuccessful in trying to fix it
so i am guessing it is a common thing for the v70s monitor hp
which is unfortunate but if someone can give us a hand in the manuals for this monitor, it would be greatly appreciated!

shawn
dakv

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: help Reply with quote

I gots the same problem and cant find a solution anywhere else....
any advice Question
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия