electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba dvd/vhs combo gon mad plays handshake with VHS tape

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gearwheel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: toshiba dvd/vhs combo gon mad plays handshake with VHS tape Reply with quote

My Toshiba SE-01111 now pulls the cassette back in at just the point when it's nearly fully ejected! The tape gets reloaded, then the eject process starts all over again. In out etc etc. I removed the complete VHS mechanism - which was easy to do - just to look for something "Obvious" but couldn't see anything wrong. Sometimes I can hear the a motor running up to speed (Not the video heads) and then run down again. This sometimes happens a few times before stopping altogether. I don't even know if this is a mechanical or electrical fault . The tape just doesn't seem to get pushed fully out. Any clues appreciated. Thanks
bbp1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically, this usually is timing slip, where rack & pinion, or other, go out of time with carriage- but can be dirty/worn mode switch/ or power supply voltage low- I just take my time, look at, take apart, try, reassemble till it works- great if have maker,s data(99% of time, don,t!). Surprised
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия