electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Visible scroll lines when playing DVD movies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayer Monis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Visible scroll lines when playing DVD movies Reply with quote

I had recently purchased a Onida (model: 5957) DVD player. When ever I play a DVD movie, after a interval of 20-25 min I observe translucent scrolling lines on the TV screen. These lines are visible even when I turn off the DVD player. But what I have observed is that when I unplug the DVD from the power supply, the lines vanish.

Is this a caused due to ground loop. I had my player exchanged with a new one, but the problem still persists.
bbp1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Scrolling lines on tv screen when playing dvd. Reply with quote

No 1- your tv is faulty. No 2- that make of dvd interferes with the tv. No 3- that make of dvd is faulty- check with another tv. No 4- use another make of dvd to see what happens on your tv. I dunno if ground loop or not- surely you are best placed to sort that out?. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия