electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG RU-49NZ23 Rear Projection Convergence Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: LG RU-49NZ23 Rear Projection Convergence Problem Reply with quote

Hello, my LG rear projection just started screwing up. I read some posts and ran auto convergence. With no results. I still have the bent screen at top and bottom and the text or channel numbers are triplicate in three different colours. Is there any other tricks or do I have to call a repair tech in? I have not been able to find a service manual for the TV either. Thank You
Gren

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: LG RU-49NZ23 Reply with quote

Hi, I'm having the same problems you are having, Have you found out how to fix it? Or are you still looking?
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Replace the convergence IC's. It would help to get the service manual also.
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The service manual isn't available for this particular model. I have one for something similar but not for this exact model.

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: LG TV MODEL RU-49NZ23 AUTO CONVERGENCE Reply with quote

I AM EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM. SHOWING DIFFERENT COLOURS ON LETTERING AND PICTURES CONCAVE PICTURE . CAN'T SEEM TO LOCATE SERVICE MANUAL OR HOW TO FIX PROBLEM. ANY SUGGESTIONS. NATURALLY, WARRANTY HAS RECENTLY EXPIRED.
[/code]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия