electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV Problem LG with circuit MC-84A

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
munawar5555

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: TV Problem LG with circuit MC-84A Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to repair my personal use TV, its LG made with circuit MC-84A.

Behaviour of TV :
1)When I switch on TV its red light turn on, but TV dont get on, it takes some time about 2 to 5 minutes or more, after some times its screen gets start.

2)When TV gets start its do not accept remote control signal or also its do not work with switches on TV for channel change or for volume, but sometimes it work.

3)Some times when remote work on TV then after few minutes remote stop working and also buttons on TV dont work for channel or volume.

What I have checked:

1)I have checked that remote is 100% OK.
2)I have checked that TV buttons are 100% OK, because they are providing singnal at IC CXP86324.
3)Also voltage on pins of this IC is seems ok with respect to circuit diagram.
4)One thing I have noted that STR-F6654 pin-3 has voltage 311, but on circuit diagram written that it should be 135 volt, other pin voltage of STR-F6654 is OK , but only pin 3 voltage is higer from written of circuit diagram.
5)Also I have resold pins of ICs to avoid any dry connection.
6)Transformer T802 pin7 and pin5 both has same 300 volt, its pin 5 going to STR-F6654 pin 3, does STR is faulty or transformer, or any other problem ?

But my problem is still remain, could any one help me to solve this problem.

Thanks
Munawar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I have noticed that on FBT Transformer there is not voltages on many pins as mentioned on circuit diagram, plz help me to sort this problem
[email protected].

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: LG tv Reply with quote

Hi,Munawar,
i wander know if you line AC voltage is 127vca or another rating
because i see a bridge,a filter and the 7-5 wind of t802.....there aren´t a doubler or anything sort to get 300vdc, to Drain in pin #3 of IC803
By the way check r 805 pin #2.
yep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: TV Problem LG with circuit MC-84A Reply with quote

i have the same problem with the the lg t.v switching on. I tried to get someone in to fix it but they didn't know how
yep

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: TV Problem LG with circuit MC-84A Reply with quote

i have the same problem with the the lg t.v switching on. I tried to get someone in to fix it but they didn't know how
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия