electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA D52W19 down, but not out............yet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kennya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: RCA D52W19 down, but not out............yet. Reply with quote

I have the RCA D52W19 rear projection HDTV, bought it around 2 or 2.5 years ago. The other day I went to turn it on and the power light came on and you heard a click, then it went off. The light stayed on for about 4 seconds, then shut off. Came back on, again for 4 seconds, then shut off. It came on one last time, heard the click, 4 seconds later it shut off. After about a minute I tried to turn it on and the same thing happened. This went for about 3 or 4 tries and finally, the tv turned on. Each day it seemed to take longer and longer for it to turn on.

This has been the only problem I have had with the tv since I purchased it. Has anyone experianced this before and know's what the problem is? I have searched the net and have seen the problem posted other places, but I have yet seen a post as to what the problem is.

I live in a small town and only have some Mom and Pop tv repair service, so if I could call them and let them know what the problem is, I might get a better price.

Any help anyone can give is GREATLY appreciated!!!
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HV splitter
#263092 ATC221 subs to #270625.
kennya

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie, thanks for the reply and the info. Can you explain to me what you are saying though? Do I need both of those parts to fix my tv? Would you happen to know if this is something I can repair? Found out yesterday that the Mom & Pop tv repairman we have doesnt work on tv's anymore and the nearest serviceman is 70 miles away...

Thanks again!
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
HV splitter
#263092 ATC221 subs to #270625.

Same part, but original subs to #270625. So that is the # you need to order.
kennya

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I need to order #270625. Is this something that I could replace on the tv myself?
kennya

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump... Sad
wiskyguy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: i think same prob Reply with quote

hey i think i am starting to have the same problem. when i turned on the other day it turned on fine but took about 30sec for picture then about 2 min later the tv turned itself off. i tried to turn back on but had to wait about 2-3 min... could this be the same prob?? i have extended warranty but for picture tube only (not sure what it covers). the repair place is coming out but if not covered it is $115 for them just to come out.!!

thanks
jerry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия