electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony kps 4112u need help please

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonyinneed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Sony kps 4112u need help please Reply with quote

hi all new here so hope someone can help me here as iam losing my hair over this one
i have a sony kps4112 with no start up with this error code standby light on, then a-b-a,
one flash of a,
one flash of b,
then one flash of a again,
anybody got any ideas please .
sonyinneed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Sony kps 4112u Reply with quote

now found d811 open circuit = 2sd1887 is there any main factors i should check before replacing that part, thanks
sonyinneed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi tv now running after replacing 2sc2555 Q801 on n board, now we have rgb colour and sound but no picture and the standby light flashs after a few seconds and no brightness, i have checked for relivent dry joints as listed in repair tips and in general, so any advice would be a help as i've not had much help on this yet and my kids are driving us mad not having the tv please help.
sonyinneed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Sony kps 4112u Reply with quote

helpppppppppp
sonyinneed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Sony kps 4112u Reply with quote

sonyinneed wrote:
helpppppppppp

[b]now found d811 = 2sd1887 was not open circuit just me and my meter being silly low batt in meter sorry .[/b] Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия