electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Daewoo DSC3270E startup problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nb4042

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Daewoo DSC3270E startup problems Reply with quote

Sometimes my Daewoo DSC3270E tv set won't start, it displays 2 Red lights, OR a single orange light. Shutting down and waiting for a minute or so before starting up again usually helps. Does anybody have an explanation or a list of LED error messages?
johndelf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: DSC-3270A Chassis will not power up Reply with quote

Hello. I have a similar problem with my NEC TV - only in my case it worked one more time and has not worked since. Checked all voltages and the power relays - everything seems fine. Have you have a reply? I guess you had the set repaired - did "they" say what was wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия