electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
KV25FXR20 Sony TV or CXA1464AS SOny IC pinout

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bviking2002

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: KV25FXR20 Sony TV or CXA1464AS SOny IC pinout Reply with quote

Please help. I need service manula or schematic for my defective tv. Sony Trinitron KV25FXR20. Problem is pic will go off and on after sometime. Audio is ok all the time, although soft. Video out, however is ok all the time. I also need datasheet or pinout for Sony IC CXA1464AS

Thanks to all who can help me.
alltronix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chances are your CRT has weak emision on one or more colors. I have had prety good luck restoring these tubes with my sencore tester. they seem to last quite awhile afterward anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: KV25FXR20 Sony TV or CXA1464AS SOny IC pinout Reply with quote

Hi, most likely the trouble of your tv is at the tuner/IF section that needs to be resoldered. Please upload if ever you found a schematic diagram of your tv.Thanks and God bless! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия