electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Service manual for Onkyo PCS-207 stereo system.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Service manual for Onkyo PCS-207 stereo system. Reply with quote

Hello,
I am trying to find information about power transformer used in PCS-207 personal stereo system by Onkyo. I need not entire service manual just information about transformer specs: power ( VA ) and wire connections ( voltage outputs).I did search the net for it, but I could not find one to download. I would like to use it for self-build power amplifier. PSU of the unit was designed for US market. Transformer has three pairs of wires on ( I think ?) primary side: two red, two brown, and two black. Secondary side has: one yellow wire, two white, and two blue wires. I even contacted Onkyo service shops, but no one wanted to help me Crying or Very sad ( they refuse to give me that information). There are some markings printed on transformer shield: "DAR PLUS", "76H- 12". This is what I can read. Piece of foam was glued over printed markings and I am unable to remove it completely.
I would appreciate your help !!!
Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия