electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV-25F1U

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uncoolellie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Sony KV-25F1U Reply with quote

Hi,

Just got home to find my TV broken. Its a CRT Sony KV-25F1U (I know it's a skip dodger but what can I do?)

Initially it turned on then a series of RGB lines appear on the screen then an "oil patch" of multicolours that appear from the centre bottom of the screen as it turns off. Two LED flashes (which I believe is some sort of Over Current Protector?) Now its done away with the RGB lines and just has the "oil patch" before it switches off - again two flashes of the LED.

I have switched fuses over (not that it would work if the fuse was gone but it was worth a try Smile ) I have unplugged everything that uses the same socket (originally on a 4 plug extension) and plugged it back into the single wall socket. And thats pretty much my electrical "expertise"

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? or indeed if I am wrong about the current thing what it could be? Please please help!

Thanks in advance.

Ellie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия