electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
panasonic convergence removal and installation???????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackster

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:26 am    Post subject: panasonic convergence removal and installation??????? Reply with quote

Embarassed O.K. so I'm retarded! I order IC form a parts store they arrived today and I was hoping for a how to instructions. I got none! they look like they just go press in but I can not get the old ones out. The part number is STK392-100 and they are going into a Panasonic projection TV HOW do I remove these? please help as I love my TV and can't live without her!!!!! Crying or Very sad
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model #?
cory

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ics should be stk392-110.you need to unsolder the pins of each ic,on the underside of board.then remove 2 screws then remove ics.remember to apply heatsinc compound to the back of ics,and re-intstall ics and solder pins back.ps.....check all resistors nearby,small value to ensure they havent gone open or burnt up.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks cory, Very Happy I will do that. I got the IC new (hybrid) from partstore.com item # C5AA00000203 and I will attempt to install this afternoon. I haven't done anysoldering for about 10 years but I can probably do it! Mack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия