electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
monitor no display

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sontosh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: monitor no display Reply with quote

i m using samsung samtron 56 , but it started to show ods menu again again , is i have to replace the zener diode which is connected to monitor swtich
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Monitor Problem Reply with quote

Hi, I am Vivek from Allahabad. I am using 15" 56V monitor on those days i am facing a typical problem in my monitor & the problem is when i start computer monitor has no display but i unpluged the monitor cable in cpu the message desplay on monitor the cable is unpluged. pls solve my problem.[/b]
mkhair79

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Monitor Problem Reply with quote

[quote="[email protected]"]Hi, I am Vivek from Allahabad. I am using 15" 56V monitor on those days i am facing a typical problem in my monitor & the problem is when i start computer monitor has no display but i unpluged the monitor cable in cpu the message desplay on monitor the cable is unpluged. pls solve my problem...

Hi sir..
try solder all dry joint at IC Signal Prosessor at CRT Tube Board..
just email me if need anything at [email protected]

regards,
khair
Malaysia
High Roller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:54 am    Post subject: RP3755 RCA Clock Radio CD Not Working Reply with quote

I have an RCA CD/Clock Radio. The CD worked fine for a couple of months then went kuputz. Everything else works great. The CD player spins but plays nothing. After a minute, it shuts itself out. I read some other posts on this particular model and it seems like the makers of BMW or Mercedes were not involved in the work and was instead tasked to some lesser skilled manufacturers. It seemed to be a common problem. The manufacture would only replace the model with other used players and the problem would surface again within weeks.

Anyone have any ideas of how to proceed with opening the equipment and running some diagnostics? Or maybe changing out some parts?

Any input is appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия