electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philips55pp 9501/12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
polaret

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: philips55pp 9501/12 Reply with quote

Hi all
I have this TV and the problem is that is not clear its very blur not good contrast can anyon inform me if the 3 crt have time life like lamps for projectors ?
And if so from where can i order them and how much they cost?
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typical NAP. You do not need to replace the CRT's, Let me guess the picture is either a blue or yellow haze. What happens here is the red and blue CRT's grow a scum inside. You need to remove the CRT's, take the lens's off, remove the 4 4mm torex head screws, remove the lens, dump the glycol alcohol out, clean the tubes and refill. #PCE001716680001.
polaret

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your answer but i cant understand when you say refil with what can i refil the crt?
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phillips part #PCE001716680001 is the fluid kit. RCA sells it also. Phillips kit comes with 3 tubes of glycol alcohol. That is what is contaminated. You need to get all the fluid (glycol alcohol) out of the tube and clean it out and refill the tube with the glycol alcohol from the kit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия