electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
philips tv mod 27ht7210D/27 chassis L04.6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
techter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: philips tv mod 27ht7210D/27 chassis L04.6 Reply with quote

because of through away tech , im now a maintance man at a hotel changing pottys and repairing tvs, im working on a philips 27ht7210D/27 mod chassis L04.6 it seems to be very close in chassie of another set i have, whitch is mod 27pt6441/37B chassie L04.1 I have repaired the latter on with a drive kit. the 27ht7210 mod symptoms are that when cold set clicks many times and wont start Unless it is heated with a hair dryer in the area of the h out transistor that i have exchanged with the one in the 27pt6441 mod also the scr, no change in symptom. will you please tell me the answer o great one! or tell me where i can get a complete service manual or full schematic , perferable for the 27ht7210 mod , but if not the other one 27pt6441 might help? thanks techter ps after set heated will run like a champ
techter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea ic 7411 is sensitive to almost touching it , relay will intergize when you put your finger close to it , it like magic , the the set will come up and run like a champ the ic is on the bottom of board , i know this a hotel set, but the Lo4.1 chassis has same ic and is a retail set thanks to all the people that look at my posting it must be nice to look and not help, just kiddin have a nice life to all ," rember take my advice and pull down your pants and slide on the ice" Mash 407 Hawk eye
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия