electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
spanish tv in uk

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
franky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: spanish tv in uk Reply with quote

Please can somebody help me?

I have recently moved to the UK and brought a belgian and a spanish tv set with me.
Both give me good pictures but no sound.
Can this be solved and how?

Thanks
voiko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: try system adjustments Reply with quote

try system adjustments in menu .... look for pal , pal dk , bg , dk , secam or something like this.... other way is to change the tv
andrei_iosif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: spanish tv in uk Reply with quote

franky wrote:
Please can somebody help me?

I have recently moved to the UK and brought a belgian and a spanish tv set with me.
Both give me good pictures but no sound.
Can this be solved and how?

Thanks

Contact a local tech to ADD UK norm I (6.0 MHz sound IF frequence). Norm B/G (with 5.5 MHz sound IF frequence) will remain unchanged.
paris

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

change the 5.5 MHZ crysal in IF sound with one 6.0Mhz and if in output of sound IF ther is a coil adjust it
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия