electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony STR-D1011 a/v amplifier sm/schematic need

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
everGreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Sony STR-D1011 a/v amplifier sm/schematic need Reply with quote

Hi, If you have a service manual or schematic it would be appreciated. Thanks!
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $9.99 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
everGreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:18 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I cannot justify purchasing manuals for every broken toy that is donated to me. I was hoping a manual would allow me to trace down something easy without involving a large sum of money. Often I will fix something up for someone else to have.

When powered on, the display is blank and the power light flashes - "protection mode" from what I understand. The speaker selector is OFF and there are no loose wires on the speaker connections. Is there something I can check for or a common failure to try? Thanks in advance!
TooCheap

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you got the damn thing donated to you and you're still too cheap to buy a manual? I bet if it needs parts you're going to ask someone to donate those too?
everGreen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Too cheap Reply with quote

Unemployed is a more correct, but thats not your business. If you know anything about this receiver you would probably know its very old and probably not worth putting money into. I still enjoy a challenge. Thanks for your useful information, mr guest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия