electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Concert volume control micro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Concert volume control micro Reply with quote

Hi

I'm trying to buy a new micro to fix the audi concert volume control problem. It is fitted with a MC68HC05, but I can't find these on sale.
What other chip can you use and do you have to use a new one?
skiboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Cocert sound problem also - sound blasting Reply with quote

Any ideas on possible fix for this issue???

my ears are ringing!!

Ski

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Cocert sound problem also - sound blasting Reply with quote

skiboy wrote:

my ears are ringing!!

Ski
Looking for the fix for mine too

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Cocert sound problem also - sound blasting Reply with quote

skiboy wrote:

my ears are ringing!!

Ski
Whoops I think I miss posted I aso am looking for Audi Concert Volume fix too [email protected]
f1status

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We can ship it at 50€. transport exspenses charges forward

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody had any success fixing this issue?

Is it theoretically just a matter of replacing the microcontroller - or would a replacement microcontroller need programming?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record: I contacted blaupunkt, [email protected], who gave me the details of their UK service Partners, who say that they will fix this for me for 75 UKP:

OE Electronics Ltd
6 Fourbrooks Business Park
Stanier Road
Calne
Wilts. SN11 9PP

Tel: 01249 817370

Hopefully that will be the end of it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pleased to say that I now have my stereo back in full working order Very Happy

Only problem was that I had to reconfigure it for the Bose sound system (it sounded terrible) - so if I didn't have a VAG-COM this could have been difficult.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия