electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
how to swich the Video out from NTSC to American system,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: how to swich the Video out from NTSC to American system, Reply with quote

Hi there:
I accidently changed the system from American to NTSC and now the screen is scrambled and I can't see what I am doing to change it back to what it was, please help,

I need some one to tell how to do it or I need to get a copy of the Users Manual,

please help

please contact me at the e-mail below,

[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Model number would help Question but American system is NTSC. Perhaps you meant to say "changed from NTSC to PAL or SECAM which are european

Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия