electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
PYE Anubis B Television - Problems with saving settings

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tophatman4lyf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: PYE Anubis B Television - Problems with saving settings Reply with quote

I have just acquired one of these - it has been in storage for several months/years but works completely well apart from one small thing - it doesnt seem to save the changes to colour/brightness settings after the unit is switched off and back on. It does work as the volume has mysteriously been set very low since I have had it, but I'm not sure what I need to press on the remote to get the settings to be 'saved'.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия