electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
searching 4 calogue of change of transistors or a link

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: searching 4 calogue of change of transistors or a link Reply with quote

hello everybody! i m searching now for 2sc5411 change in the internet .any one tohelp me with this or give me a link for a catalogue of transistors and their change.thanks in advance.
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about the data on 2SC5411?

http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/2/S/C/5/2SC5411.shtml

or are you looking for a substitute?

It is available from several places like bdent or electronix
thefixer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: I'm looking for transistor substitute2sc5411 Reply with quote

i'm now searching for substitute of "2sc5411.it exists in a pc screen .i tried 2 transistors"THT transistors " but in vain.i need a link of transistors substitute.Thanks in advance.
vtech

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no direct substitute link I am aware of.

In general , if you are looking to sub any transistor, you should look for something close or higher in breakdown, package/ voltages/toff/ton/etc. there is no "magic" list. It can be very critical depending on the circuit design &/or what the application is. need to know the original specification and compare to what you actually have available,

Sometimes you may not have any other choice?

As an example, can use this page as a reference to find a possible sub.
http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/transistors-2sc.html
http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/parts-index.html

Another forum posting suggested the following on a similiar request;

"Possible substitutes for FJAF6812 include 2SC4890, 2SC5411, BU4525AX, and NTE2365 with an insulator."
thefixer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: is (tht_transistor) in tv set works in pc screen? Reply with quote

Thanks a lot VTECH for your advice Smile .Another question is transistors used in tv set works with pc screen .I know that it depends on A +voltage+frequency.But is there any universal transistor that can sustitute 2sc5411?.thanks in advance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Links All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия