electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Daewoo tv keeps shutting off

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rgn39

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Daewoo tv keeps shutting off Reply with quote

My Daewoo tv worked find for a couple of years but now it shuts itself a couple of times a day at no particular time so its not the timer. I have to unplug it and plug it back in before it will start again. Its getting worse. Anybody have any ideas?
terry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it sounds like dry joints but could you please give model number etc as then someone maybe able to point you in the right direction for your set
Shepsan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: TV Shutdown Reply with quote

I think that you have an electrolytic capicitor that is drying out. Look at the main filter cap. or one of the caps in the voltage regulator power supply.
Rottiemom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Daewoo Shutting off Reply with quote

Hi there. We have the exact same thing happening with our Daewoo TV. We finally got fed up and bought a new TV, now the Daewoo is our bedroom TV. Did you get yours fixed? If so, what was the problem and how much did it cost?
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Daewoo tv keeps shutting off Reply with quote

rgn39 wrote:
My Daewoo tv worked find for a couple of years but now it shuts itself a couple of times a day at no particular time so its not the timer. I have to unplug it and plug it back in before it will start again. Its getting worse. Anybody have any ideas?

What’s the model #?
PghStlr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Daewoo tv keeps shutting off Reply with quote

rgn39 wrote:

I am having the exact same problem with my Daewoo TV, which is only a year and a half old. My Model # is DTQ27U4SC.
Djondu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Daewoo tv keeps shutting off Reply with quote

[quote="PghStlr"][quote="rgn39"]My Daewoo tv worked find for a couple of years but now it shuts itself a couple of times a day at no particular time so its not the timer. I have to unplug it and plug it back in before it will start again. Its getting worse. Anybody have any ideas?[/quote]

I am having the exact same problem with my Daewoo TV, which is only a year and a half old. My Model # is DTQ27U4SC.[/quote]

Check the weldings of the VHV(very high voltage) transformer or replace the output switching transistor
[size=24][/size][code][/code]
minnie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Change c404 1@200 volt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия