electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Onida color TV has some problem.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jayavant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Onida color TV has some problem. Reply with quote

I have a onida color TV. It's sound is there but no picture is there. please suggest me something to how to repaire it. I think EHT is not making.
Send me email at below given address,

[email protected]
rajeev_047

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: onida tv picture problem Reply with quote

dear,

in next post please submit modle name and these symptoms.is screen completely dark?can u see the menu(osd)?
untill tryout these tips:----

1. PRESS "DISPLAY + VSM" FROM REMOTE CONTROL IN FRONT OF TV.
WHAT HAPPENS...TELL ME!

IF "SERVICE MENU" OPENS IT APPEARS IT IS MISMATCHED, MATCHING
IT WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM COMPLETLY.

IF NO,

2. CHANGE HORIZONTAL DRIVER TRANSISTOR,EHT MAY NOT BE GENERATING.(IN MOST OF THE PRACTICAL CASES).

follow these remedies and send feedback.

RAJEEV
[email protected]
Vibin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

This tip was very useful. I did it by just completing the first process.

Thanks Surprised
Kishore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Great Tip Reply with quote

Your tip was precise and to the point. For some reason my Onida KY Rock model started displaying only half of the screen. Once I did what you said, it worked great.
MAKHAN12003

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: I NEED HELP ABOUT ONIDA 29 INCH MARVEL TV Reply with quote

DEAR FRIENDS,
I HAVE ONIDA 29 INCH MARVEL TV MY SON PRESS THE DISP AND VSM BUTTON (BOTH BUTTON PRESS AT A TIME) FROM REMOTE AND GO IN SERVICE MENU AND CHANGED THE ORIGINAL SETTING. NOW MY TV IS CREATING PROBLEM LIKE ZIG ZAG PICTURE COMING UPPER AND LOWER SIDE OF TV SCREEN, ANYBODY HAVE ONIDA 29 MARVEL TV PLEASE SEND ME THE ORIGINAL SERVICE MENU SETTING (FOR GOING IN SERVICE MENU PRESS DISP+VSM BUTTON SERVICE MENU IS APPEAR THEN PRESS PULL DOWN MENU ONE BY ONE FROM MENU BUTTON NOTE DOWN THE SERVICE MENUS ALL ORIGINAL SETTING)
I NEED URGENTLY THESE SETTING PLEASE SEND ME

MAK
Sanj

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: onida tv picture problem Reply with quote

rajeev_047 wrote:
dear,

in next post please submit modle name and these symptoms.is screen completely dark?can u see the menu(osd)?
untill tryout these tips:----

1. PRESS "DISPLAY + VSM" FROM REMOTE CONTROL IN FRONT OF TV.
WHAT HAPPENS...TELL ME!

IF "SERVICE MENU" OPENS IT APPEARS IT IS MISMATCHED, MATCHING
IT WILL SOLVE UR PROBLEM COMPLETLY.

IF NO,

2. CHANGE HORIZONTAL DRIVER TRANSISTOR,EHT MAY NOT BE GENERATING.(IN MOST OF THE PRACTICAL CASES).

follow these remedies and send feedback.

RAJEEV
[email protected]

Hi Rajeev,

We have Onida Poison 21' Theatre.
Once we switch on the power the power LED is flickering in a red light with a constant sound like an alarm. We have tried various procedures. We completely switched the power off and tried again. We tried various combinations from the remote. But nothing works.

I have reading this i tried "disp+vsm" giving following result -
TDABB4x Service
PIP Service
System Constant
Tool Kit
Circle

Thanks
Sanjay

Suggest trying to contact him direct as you are responding to a post over 2 years old!
vinod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: onida tv picture problem Reply with quote

i use csm+display but nothing happen my model in onida oxigen 200 true flat
Ayyanar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How to increase the KY bass level. In our TV the KY Bass level is just 45 and it is not increasing at all . Tell me how to increase it.
gauravcs4u

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: KY Bass level Reply with quote

hi,
it could be done by remote of ur tv set. its not simple because i am also trying the same for the last one month.
if u got any thing positive let me know pls.
my id is: [email protected].

thanks
Gaurav

Ayyanar wrote:
How to increase the KY bass level. In our TV the KY Bass level is just 45 and it is not increasing at all . Tell me how to increase it.
Sanjay Ranmale1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: Please given This Model Child Lock Password No. Reply with quote

Plase Child Lock Password for this model, My TV is Lock

Handbook has been lost

Onida 140xygen 120 watts Model No. CO14swct Serial No. 4017539
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия