electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Graetz Grazioso 41016 not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lumax99

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Graetz Grazioso 41016 not working Reply with quote

This is an antique radio system. My daughter turned up the volume all the way. By the time I got there it was blown. Is it the speakers? tubes? fuse? I opened the back but I can't find any fuses. I can see the tubes but can't tell if they're still good.

Please help if you can. All suggestions are welcome!
pawluf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could be the speaker, but we definely need more info regarding your radio for some real help.

Pawluf
vtech

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not familiar with the unit, but i'd suspect speaker may hve been damaged? You can always try to get another speaker just for test however, I'd suggest not getting inside of a tube circuitry unless you have some technical background.---shock hazard
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия