electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Problem with Zenith model C27C41T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
midnightrose98

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:12 am    Post subject: Problem with Zenith model C27C41T Reply with quote

I have an Zenith model C27C41T that was manufactured in March 2001. It has something wrong with it i here there some more pictures of it here is you like to like here's the link
www.shareapic.net/content.php?gid=243053&owner=midnightrose98 .I have no idea what's wrong with it but it seems like something like it out of focus or needs to be adjusted or something sorry about the lingo but i don't know the T.V repair names. Do i have to take it to the shop to have it repair which there none local to me or can i repair it here at home and how do i repair it thanks in advance.
Gravityboots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:05 am    Post subject: Zenith Reply with quote

Don't shovel good money after bad, let the garbage man cart it off.
midnightrose98

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm starting to think the same thing i just wish i knew what's wrong with it lol Very Happy
Gravityboots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:40 am    Post subject: In order to begin helping you Reply with quote

To get a good start, you need the chassis number. Once you have that; someone may be able to assist.
Gravityboots

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Your Chassis number is Reply with quote

Your Chassis number is XC. I was able to determine that for you and I can tell you that units over 5 years old usually require an over solder job. The joints around all the metal jumpers and some resistors tend to get ring cracks causing goofy problems. It just requires a keen eye to spot them.

Are your soldering skills up to par?
midnightrose98

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No can can't solder I think i'll just get another tv but thanks your for your help i love this site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия