electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony PVM1449QM Video Monitor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
don goulding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Sony PVM1449QM Video Monitor Reply with quote

Dear All,
I need help in fixing a problem on my Sony monitor. 10 minutes after turn on the set cuts out. After it cuts out if I switch off then immediately back on it runs for a few seconds then cuts out again. Sometimes the set stays on but with no colour.
I have checked/ changed nearly all electros in the power supply and horizontal stages.
I tried to accelerate the fault by hitting the power supply, horizontal and chroma stages with hot air but with the same result - switches off after 10 minutes. Likewise, I tried hitting the active components in the above stages with freeze spray hoping the set would spring back to life but no such luck.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers & thanks,

Don
Code:
don goulding

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Sony PVM 1440 Qm Video Monitor Reply with quote

Dear All,
My previous post said it was a Sony PVM 1449QM, sorry it is a
Sony PVM 1440QM.
Humble apologies.....

Do
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия