electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
need service manual of siera sa20l

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: need service manual of siera sa20l Reply with quote

hello i have siera tv model sa20L;processor KMP87cp38n-1e09 .analog processor tda8842 s1.its chasis PTXM01.i want to know how to access to its service.thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: need service manual of siera sa20l Reply with quote

thefixer wrote:
hello i have siera tv model sa20L;processor KMP87cp38n-1e09 .analog processor tda8842 s1.its chasis PTXM01.i want to know how to access to its service.thanks in advance.

jump 2 pins near the km87

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: need service manual of siera sa20l Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
thefixer wrote:

THANKS A lot

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: need service manual of siera sa20l Reply with quote

[quote="Anonymous"]
Anonymous wrote:
thefixer wrote:

thanks a lot But there is no special pins indicqted in the chasis
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия