electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need schematic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Bodge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Need schematic Reply with quote

Hi, I have a CD stacker in my car which has decided to not load/eject anymore...... The car is a 1992 Ford Fairlane Ghia NC model (Australia), the CD changer is a Ford brand one with the markings 91DA 19B160 AA and it is plugged into an Alpine head unit which still works fine as far as I can tell. The error code which comes up on the head unit is E.01 or something close to that (Going on memory here). I have dsimantled the changer and it seems to be a simple lack of motor thing....... The mechanism ejects ok with a push of the lock/eject lever in the unit. But when i press the eject button nothing and when I push the cartridge in nothing. Please help with a schematic or a location/site where I can obtain one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия