electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
help i have 3 tv's down want to know if i can repair or junk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamiejame

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: help i have 3 tv's down want to know if i can repair or junk Reply with quote

1. emerson sb351 8-06 spongebob tv/dvd has sound no pic i believe kids sprayed it down with water and turned it on

2. zenith z32x31d july 97 doesn't come on at all

3. orion july 99 tv1329 piece that u connect the cable cord to broke off

any help would be greatful plz and thank yous

can reach me through email at [email protected]
minnie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 Replace CX3416 100uf@25vdc
#3 RCA #215543 solder on new connector
jamiejame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the orion i soldered the old piece back on, for the zenith part where do i get it at, and finally for the spongebob tv should i junk it or not? or are u still lookin up stuff? i also have a rca f27351wn tv nov.93 that has a dark picture and the brightness is all the way up any suggestions on that, also the orion i soldered back together is a little bit dark too i have no remote gonna try a universal and try to see if settings are good first...thanks much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the web for the capacitor or go buy one from a repair place, on the back of the rca you'll see 2 slots. Turn the screen control up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия