electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba 42 pw 23p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skytec

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: toshiba 42 pw 23p Reply with quote

I have a problem with a Toshiba 42PW23P rear projection tv. After the receiver had been left off for a month it now wont come out of standby. The LOP stage is working and the cameras are illuminated...any ideas guys?
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: toshiba 42 pw 23p Reply with quote

skytec wrote:
I have a problem with a Toshiba 42PW23P rear projection tv. After the receiver had been left off for a month it now wont come out of standby. The LOP stage is working and the cameras are illuminated...any ideas guys?

Now what are you referring to when you say receiver? The cameras I'm assuming you mean the three picture tubes?
skytec

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: toshiba 42 pw 23p Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
skytec wrote:

Now what are you referring to when you say receiver? The cameras I'm assuming you mean the three picture tubes?

By receiver I mean the projection unit itself and by cameras I do mean the 3 picture tubes
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you push menu does anything show?
skytec

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:04 am    Post subject: toshiba projection Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
If you push menu does anything show?

No, none of the controls have any response and the standby led is red
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you look into the picture tubes do you see a straight line in the middle?
skytec

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am    Post subject: toshiba projection Reply with quote

Now by white line do you mean frame collapse? No it dosen't. It does have visible flyback lines though
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you're missing the 200 volts to the crt sockets or a bad vertical IC.
skytec

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: toshiba Reply with quote

The 200v line is ok so I've ordered a frame I/C. (It's cheap enough to try on spec). Thanks Minnie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия