electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Removeing chassis from tv (disconnecting crt)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlday

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Removeing chassis from tv (disconnecting crt) Reply with quote

Hi

I would like to fully disconnect the crt of my tv to work on the chassis on my bench. I have discharged the crt. Can I remove the anode connector easily also is it ok to pull the white board of the neck yoke of the tv. It comes away easy but I not fully removed it yet incase i need to do something to the crt once it is removed.

Chassis is vestel 11ak45

Any help would be much appercated.

Carl[/url]
torbjorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The anode connector usually has two hooks gripping in the cavity of the CRT. You will have to push it aside so that one of the hooks gets released, swing it out of the cavity and then unhook the other hook.

You should NOT disassemble the connection board from the deflection yoke. Instead, disconnect the connector for the yoke cable from the main PCB and leave the entire yoke untouched.

Make a careful note regarding how the ground leads to the CRT are routed and connected, so that you can restore them to original condition after repair.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия