electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV Noblex 26TC656 wi vertical

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: TV Noblex 26TC656 wi vertical Reply with quote

This is my first time. Hello friends of the forum I Have this tv in question with vertical problem, do not manage to do opens for anything of the world. Already I change all the capacitores of the vertical module, also the integrated one HA11235. I think that was the problem, because connecting it with external source, the module out of the chassis, I have hor. oscillation, but I do not have exit of the vertical oscillator. That`s why I think the CI was the causer of the problem, but change it and it continues the problem. Please if someone can help me I am grateful for it to them in advance.
jatunsonqo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия