electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Untargeted advertising

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
plamensl
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Untargeted advertising Reply with quote

Lately a lot of advertising has occurred in this forum.
The idea of the forum is to offer mostly free help and advise to people who need it.

To minimize un-targeted advertising, please, accept the following rules while posting an answer:

1. All replies, which are general or unrelated to the post will be deleted. For example:

I HAVE SERVICE MANUAL
PLEASE E-MAIL ME

2. It is possible to post answers, which point to paid resources if:
- you quote the make and model of the equipment for which the question was
- offer extended information about the equipment
- quote the size and document type of the service manual, which you have
- quote the price and method of payment
- give a link to the section where the service manual is, no to the base directory of your site

For example to the post:
I need sony svt 5000 manual

The reply, which i would consider relevant is something like this:
I have the service manual for Sony VCR model SVT5000.
It is very good quality, all schematics included - Acrobat PDF. The size of the file is 5 MB.
You can purchase it online at http://www.veryniceservicemanuals.com/vcrs/sony for 2 $
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия