Joined: 14 May 2004
|Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:10 am Post subject: Untargeted advertising
|Lately a lot of advertising has occurred in this forum.
The idea of the forum is to offer mostly free help and advise to people who need it.
To minimize un-targeted advertising, please, accept the following rules while posting an answer:
1. All replies, which are general or unrelated to the post will be deleted. For example:
I HAVE SERVICE MANUAL
PLEASE E-MAIL ME
2. It is possible to post answers, which point to paid resources if:
- you quote the make and model of the equipment for which the question was
- offer extended information about the equipment
- quote the size and document type of the service manual, which you have
- quote the price and method of payment
- give a link to the section where the service manual is, no to the base directory of your site
For example to the post:
I need sony svt 5000 manual
The reply, which i would consider relevant is something like this:
I have the service manual for Sony VCR model SVT5000.
It is very good quality, all schematics included - Acrobat PDF. The size of the file is 5 MB.
You can purchase it online at http://www.veryniceservicemanuals.com/vcrs/sony for 2 $