electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba Satellite C655 won't show AC in (fuse is good)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inflex

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Toshiba Satellite C655 won't show AC in (fuse is good) Reply with quote

Good day,

I've got a near new Toshiba C655 laptop with mainboard type MN10R-6050A2423501-MB-A02. At one point recently when I was probing around to see if there was any life in the power section it actually did come to life and worked for a day; however once more it is dead, I don't even get a "power good" indication LED active.

*UPDATE*

If I put a precharged battery onto the board, it'll let me fire it up and it'll also then detect AC-in. However it does not seem to -charge- while on. Soon as the battery goes flat, the whole system shuts down. It would seem there's a problem with the AC-supplied-DC-input side

Anyone have access to the schem for this board or perhaps some tips?

Paul.
Miles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: check mosfets Reply with quote

check the pair of power mosfets near the fuse. 8 pin chips, 4 legs on one side tied together on the board, 3 pins on the other side together. the last pin is control. just ohm it like a transistor and you will quickly see if you have a shorted one.

q6002 and q6003 are what the pcb calls them

badcaps(dot)net/forum/showthread.php?t=21949
johny3329

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all my name is Kiriakos Triantafillou from Greece and I have set up one blog dedicated in the evaluations of profesional multimeters / scope meters / LCR.

This message is an invitation to visit and discover my thoughts about this subgect.

I am just an industrial electrician with an opinion, and I am sharing it for free.

Link : ittsb.eu

If am violating any forum rule by this message please delete it, I did not had such an intention.

Best regards, and thanks. Smile
If looking for self learn web designing then 70-680 dumps is a best option for you. Get the latest itil certification dumps tutorial and 646-205 demos to learn how to create beautiful images using photoshop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия