electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
black screen on TV with audio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
At wit ends

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: black screen on TV with audio Reply with quote

I have a Sharp 27" Television, model number 27N-S300, serial number 665818 that I purchased in 2000. When I turn on the Television I get a black screen with audio. I have attempted to unplug it and try again with no success. I would gladly take any suggestions. Confused
bobnolly

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Sharp 27" Television, model number 27N-S300, Reply with quote

first you want to do is re solder the crt socket with in the tube or check the heater in fly back you can see the resistor it is open thats why no picture in the screen. or re solder the chroma ic the big ic at the front of that boar near at the stock switch and then make it power on thats my advice my friend 100pircent thats working if not try to chance the fly back.ok or call or txt me at my number +639282684591 or e mail me at [email protected] all your concern i answer you ........ Very Happy[/b]
defredey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to say now this might seem weird but then weird things are happening so much for me. Anyway I had the same fate with my Sharp television and this leads me to believe there must be some defects in their make. Well I got that replaced with a new TV now but its sad to see there are others too dealing with identical problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия