electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kv-14m1e problem
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b_asa

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: sony kv-14m1e problem Reply with quote

Hi, i'm new here, maybe someone can help me. My sony stoped work, when I push the power botton, it looks like it is going to work, but then the tv shuts down and the stand by light flashes 6 times.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? Thanks
b_asa

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have made some net researche, and find out that the problem is probably the line transformer, but it also can be some of the chips near it.
Is there anyone around here that can confirm this?

Any help would be welcome, thanks.
tsgunnell

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 LED FLASHES CRT FAULTY.
6 LED FLASHES FIELD CHIP PINS.
check the soldering of the field chip at the back
b_asa

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your reply, then you think that the problem is not the line transformer? It's just because i saw more then one page in the internet saying that for this model when the led flashes 6 times the problem is almost certainly the line transformer.
b_asa

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked all the soldering and they all seem ok. I'm convinced that the problem is with the line transformer, but i don't know if there is also another problem besides that. I don't want to risk buy the transformer and then found out that for example the CRT doesn't work also.
Is there any service manual for this model that i can folow to see where the problem realy is? I had looked in the database but didn't found it.
Thanks.
b_asa

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am seek of searching for the service manual for this tv, if someone has it, i would thank him a lot if he could send it to me. My email is [email protected]

Thanks
tsgunnell

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if the tv is a kv14m1u then you need a manual for be4/be4a chassis which can be downloaded from
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/
try a search for be4
b_asa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thans for your anser, but the problem is that my tv is the kv-14m1e and the chassis is be-4, at least i think so. But i can only find the service manual for the be-4a and this manual is for 21'' tvs, and does't aply for my tv, my model is not listed in the document.
But thanks anyway, do you have any other sugestion?
tsgunnell

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goto this site http://www.denom.net/ you will need to register you wont need to wait for an email to use the site, make a request for what you need .
good luck regards terry
b_asa

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Terry, i already made the register and the request, i hope i get what i need, thanks once again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия