electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sparks

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 5:28 am    Post subject: Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 Reply with quote

Hi
I have a Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 Car Stereo, this accepts files in MP3 format on SD/MMC Cards.

Using a card reader I can read and write to the card, putting on MP3s, but as soon as I take the card and put it into the stereo in the car a MMC Error occurs or the card shows as being empty.

I have tried re-formatting the card into FAT and FAT 32 formats, both giving the same error.

If anyone knows anything about how I go about correcting this I would be grateful. It should be an exceptionally easy thing to do but I am getting problems!

Cheers
Sparks
levo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: master code Reply with quote

Hi, can anyone help me with my master code?
lost my card need to make a new one

got a los angeles mp72

code;; bp180434328529

fd 382
a116m6033f
7641 804 310 001
dont know if thees are any use ?
levo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 Reply with quote

sparks wrote:
Hi
I have a Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 Car Stereo, this accepts files in MP3 format on SD/MMC Cards.

Using a card reader I can read and write to the card, putting on MP3s, but as soon as I take the card and put it into the stereo in the car a MMC Error occurs or the card shows as being empty.

I have tried re-formatting the card into FAT and FAT 32 formats, both giving the same error.

If anyone knows anything about how I go about correcting this I would be grateful. It should be an exceptionally easy thing to do but I am getting problems!

Cheers
Sparks

in the book it tells you to use fat16 format see if that works

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you using XP, if so thats the problem -- XP's Fat formatting method renders the card unreadable, there are several SD/MMC free formatting tools (Panasonic have one at http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/cs/sd/download/sd_formatter.html )

I use this on a 1/2 gig card and it works fine
madkris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the one asking the mc try 1790
if not working DO NOT TRY AGAIN:ONLY 3 ATEMPTS BEFOR SET IS LOST

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Blaupunkt Los Angeles MP72 Reply with quote

sparks wrote:
Hi

Cheers
Sparks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия